Wales Break: 1N in Splendid 4* Hotel, Breakfast, Spa Access, 6-Course Dinner & Champagne – £50pp
If you want to spend an unforgettable short break in Wales, don’t miss this offer! Right in the centre of the spa town of Llandrindod Wells, you’ll find a splendid Victorian-style hotel, the 4* Metropolitan Hotel.
This establishment scores a fantastic 4,5 out of 5 on TripAdvisor and is the Winner of the Certificate of Excellence. No wonder why! Built in 1896 The Metropole Hotel, Welsh Hotel and Spa is member of Classic British Hotels, Britain’s Finest and Welsh Rarebits Hotels of Distinction.
The deal is offered by Travelzoo. You’ll get spoiled with a delicious 6-course tasting menu, at the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, and with a glass of champagne each. You’ll also wake up to the promise of a scrumptious full Welsh breakfast.
Guests can use the excellent spa facilities: pool, sauna, whirlpool, steam room and a gym. You’ll stay in a comfortable classic room and have free WiFi.
This hotel lies in an location from which to explore Hay-on-Wye and the Brecon Beacons.
Wales Break – Offer:
- This offer is valid for stays Sunday-Thursday from 1 February-30 April. Friday and Saturday nights are at little extra price.
- Stay: 1-night-stay at the splendid 4* Metropole Hotel.
- Room type: Classic Double room.
- Extras: Full Welsh breakfast.
- Extras: A glass of champagne each.
- Extras: 6-course tasting-menu dinner in the AA-Rosette Restaurant.
- Extras: Access to Spa facilities.
- Price: £50pp.