North Wales Break: 2N in Hotel (5/5 on TripAdv.), Breakfast & Prosecco Bottle just £65pp
What about a spring or summer break in the beautiful North Wales?
With this deal by TravelZoo, prepare for 2 unforgettable nights with Welsh breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco included for just £65 per person.
The extremely well rated The Mulberry Inn was our pick. Located in the picturesque village of Llwynmawr, in the the Ceiriog Valley, this property scores an impressive 5/5 on TripAdvisor and 9,6/10 on Booking.com.
Dating back to the 18th century, The Mulberry Inn is 15 minutes’ drive from the UNESCO World Heritage Site Pontcysyllte Aqueduct, and a 10 minute from Chirk. This is an ideal spot to go for an incredible hiking following the River Ceiriog.
North Wales Break – Offer:
- Valid for stays until 31 July. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £10 per room, per night (payable to the hotel direct).
- A 2-night stay for two people in a Classic Double Room (pictured) with full Welsh breakfast each morning.
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £25).
- Not available on 2 May; 6-8 June; 5-11 July.
- Price breakdown: £129/2= £65pp.