Lancashire Stay with Breakfast, Dinner, Prosecco & Late Check-out just £45pp
Prepare to experience the Lancashire’s Ribble Valley with this amazing deal by TravelZoo. You can spend one night in a chic 4* hotel with breakfast, dinner, a glass of prosecco and late check-out included for just £45 per person based on 2 sharing.
Scoring an excellent 4/5 on TripAdvisor and Winner of the Certificate of Excellence, the 4* Samlesbury Hotel was our pick.
Close to the Ribble Valley, the rural landscape reputed to be the inspiration for Tolkien’s Middle Earth, this hotel offers luxurious and modern rooms, perfect to rest after a long day of exploration.
Lake Distric, Blackpool, Manchester and Liverpool are all within few minutes drive.
There is also the possibility for a 2-nights-stay for £149 per room, with the second night on a bed-and-breakfast basis.
Not available on 21, 27-28 May; 12 June; 2, 9, 16, 30 July; 4, 13, 27 August.
Lancashire Stay – Offer:
- Valid for stays seven days a week until 31 August.
- Stay: Overnight in a Classic double/twin room.
- Extras: Full English breakfast (worth £9.95 per person).
- Extras: £23 credit per person towards dinner in Merchants Bar & Grill (food only).
- Extras: A glass of prosecco each (worth £5.95 per person).
- Extras: Complimentary late checkout until 1pm (worth £30)
- Price breakdown: £89/2= £45pp.
*Photo credit main picture: Flickr/J. Hayhurst.