Derbyshire: Stay in Victorian Mansion with Dinner, Breakfast & More just £40pp
Across the Amber Valley and Peak District, surrounded by 6 acres of landscaped gardens, you’ll find the beautiful 4* Victorian country mansion: the Makeney Hall Clarion Collection Hotel.
TravelZoo offers a sensational overnight stay here, with 2-course dinner, full English breakfast and late check-out included for just £40 per person.
Scoring a solid 3,5/5 on TripAdvisor and 8,2/10 on Booking.com, this property has views across the Amber Valley & Peak District and it is close to the River Derwent, to Derby & the market town of Belpe. In just a few minutes drive you can also reach the stunning Kedleston Hall, Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall.
You’ll enjoy a spacious and comfortable feature double room. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.
Derbyshire Stay – Offer:
- Valid: Overnight stay Sun-Fri until 31 May; +£20 Sat.
- Room type: Feature Double room.
- Extras: Full English breakfast (worth £10 per person).
- Extras: 2-course set-menu dinner (worth £20 per person).
- Extras: Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20).
- Extras: Complementary Wi-Fi.
- Price breakdown: £79/2= £40pp.
*Photo credit main picture: Flickr/Kim.